The MessengerPro series has a unique feature, which has great installation and application benefits. The acoustical center of the array can be adjusted to match exactly for the acoustic requirements of the installation, the mounting height and other environmental needs.
Each driver center of the array is separately powered and processed, therefore, all the lobe shape variations between a Symmetrical and an Asymmetrical arrangement can be made with the simple push of a button in the MessengerPro software. This beneficial feature separates the MessengerPro from other line-array speakers, making it one of the most flexible options available with its unique software controlled directivity pattern with the Messenger Pro’s Lobe Assembly program.
Lobe Shaping by MessengerPro Software:
- Symmetrical lobe is centered in the middle. The Asymmetrical lobe is centered at the bottom or the top of the array.
- Any other position of the acoustical center between the middle and the bottom of the array Is fading the lobe-shape from a purely Symmetrical shape to an Asymmetrical shape.
- Symmetrical lobes are often used for field cover again combination with an Asymmetrical lobe for the near field area. The combination allows for individual level control for near and for field. Symmetrical lobes are also ideal to address high raised balcony seating areas.
- Asymmetrical lobes are used for mounting heights between 2.5 and 4 m from the floor and results in a lobe that starts at 5 m distance from the array at ear level and ends in a sharp lobe at 60 m and further.
- The Asymmetrical lobe has the ability to keep the sound deviation within 3 dB from 5 to 100 m. Its mounting height is NOT critical and therefore it is the most used system solution. The vertical opening angle can be adjusted in steps from 3 to 25 degrees.
||[en] MESSENGER PRO_Catalog