TERRA-AMP model features mic/line inputs that can be played locally as a source for network streaming. Playlist backups or prerecorded announcement are achieved via USB flash memory interface which offers an ideal solution for Commercial Audio & also Public Address systems.
TERRA-AMP is an IP, POE audio terminal providing a very cost effective solution for a wide range of applications.
The TERRA-AMP is a perfect solution for bi-directional audio and full duplex communication operating as an audio source and receiver for an IP network.
- TERRA-AMP: 2 x 15 W (8 Ohms) Amplified IP Terminal (3.5 mm stereo IN x 1, mic/line x 1, stereo OUT x 1 or mono x 2, stereo line-OUT x 1 or mono x 2, input contact x 3, relay output contact x 2, RS232 x 1)
- TERRA-AMP4: 2 x 15 W (8 Ohms) Amplified IP Terminal (3.5 mm stereo IN x 1, mic/line x 1, stereo OUT x 1 or mono x 2, stereo line-OUT x 1 or mono x 2, input contact x 3, relay output contact x 2, RS485 x 1)
- 2 balanced independent line outputs (1 stereo or 2 mono)
- 2 x 15 W (8 ohm) amplifier outputs (note: 2 x 6 W maximum by PoE)
- 1 stereo line input (3.5 mm mini-jack) for headphone
- Single CAT5/CAT6 cable connectivity for audio, control
- PoE or 24 VDC power supply (if PoE is not available)
- Support G.711, G.722, G.726, G.727, G.729, MP3 audio codec and AAC+ decoder
- Full duplex intercom with AEC (Acoustic Echo Cancellation) and NR (Noise Reduction)
- SNMP Simple Network Management Protocol) for device management on IP networks
- Web browser interface for device management and monitor
- Built-in event scheduler
- USB 2.0 interface for music/message storage, playback and recording
- Power & Status LEDs
- 3 contact inputs and 2 contact outputs
- RS232 or RS485 for 3rd party control
- Power consumption: Standby 5.7W, full power 35.7W
- Weight: 0.46 Kg
- Dimensions (DxHxW): 104 x 32 x 109 mm