The TERRA-EXA will be your ideal IP solution for any applications where you need a simple balanced audio output with some I/O contacts & relays.
The TERRA-EXA uses G.711, G.722, PCM, MP3 decoding AAC (icecast).
Network sources and volume controls can be implemented thanks to the analog inputs. Priority management, volume management, built-in event management and scheduler are set up thanks to embedded web interface. Except the amplifier outputs on TERRA-EXA, it has the same functions as the TERRA-EX.
- TERRA-EXA : Stereo OUT x 1 or mono x2, input contact x 3, relay output contact (NO/NC) x 1
- 2 x 20 Watt (8 Ohms) independent amplified outputs
- Audio outputs: maximum level +5 dB, bandwidth 20 Hz - 20 kHz
- Single CAT5/CAT6 cable connectivity for audio, control
- 24 VDC power supply
- Support G.711, G.722, G.726, G.727, G.729, MP3 audio codec and AAC+ (decoding only)
- SNMP (Simple Network Management Protocol) for device management on IP networks
- Web browser interface for device management and monitor
- Built-in Event Secheuler
- Power LED and Status LED
- 3 contact inputs and 1 contact output
- Power consumption: 48 W
- Weight: 0.45 Kg
- Dimensions (DxHxW): 103 x 37 x 70 mm