The serial link can be used for IP tunneling between a PC and a device like a sensor for tele monitoring. Thanks to the SNMP, the management is adapted to big systems.
The TERRA-IO is an IP, POE control interface unit. It is available in 2 options:
- TERRA-4IO - 4 control contacts in and 4 control contacts out
- TERRA-8IO - 8 control contacts in and 8 control contacts out
Both options have a serial port for RS232 or RS485 for 3rd party control.
This makes the TERRA-IO an ideal IP solution for any applications that require a simple device to activate and monitor analogue contact closures. The serial port is available for 3rd party control and activation of I/O contacts.
The TERRA-IO is easily configured via its own web interface providing full control over features such as priority and event management & logic control.
- TERRA-4IO : IP Contact Input & Output Terminal (contact IN x 4, relay contact OUT x 4, RS232 x 1)
- TERRA-8IO : IP Contact Input & Output Terminal (contact IN x 8, relay contact OUT x 8, RS232 x 1)
- TERRA-4IO4 : IP Contact Input & Output Terminal (contact IN x 4, relay contact OUT x 4, RS485 x 1)
- TERRA-8IO4 : IP Contact Input & Output Terminal (contact IN x 8, relay contact OUT x 8, RS485 x 1)
- Ethernet interface including POE (Power Over Ethernet)
- SNMP Simple Network Management Protocol for device management on IP networks
- Web browser interface for device management and monitor
- Built-in event scheduler
- RS232 or RS485 for 3rd party control
- 24 VDC power supply (if no POE available)
- Power LED and Status LED
- Power consumption: 2 W
- Weight: 0.42 Kg
- Dimensions (DxHxW): 104 x 32 x 109 mm
The TERRACOM audio communication, messaging and intercommunication platform is a suite of products designed to transmit live audio paging, stored messaging, background music, 2-way intercommunications, control input/output triggers, and audio monitoring over TCP/IP. The TERRACOM range supports POE (Power over Ethernet), and/or can be powered locally with external 24VDC power supply. The network infrastructure of TERRACOM uses any existing network, and via a router will allow connection to the Internet for transmission and control.
A built-in browser interface allows simplied control and program mapping of the TERRACOM devices, with the option of using TerraManager or TerraServer for more complex applications.
The TERRA-IO is powered by PoE and/or an AC/DC power adapter (if PoE is not available). The TERRA-IO is a contact I/O terminal which provides contact inputs, contact outputs and serial link.